By Crystal Colwell / December 4th, 2012
Demon Gaze is an RPG for the PlayStation Vita to be released in Japan on January 24, 2013.
In the game, the protagonist, who is armed with the power of the demon’s eye, will unlock the mysteries of his or her land all the while seeking treasures left behind in the dungeons. The game is staged on the cursed land known as “Mislid” where you become a hunter who has lost their memory. Today we will be focusing on introducing you to the various character classes of Demon Gaze with some information and lots of pictures. In each class you will have different races to chose from, these being Human, Migumyi, Elf, Ney and Dwarf.
Players will be able to select their character’s name, sex, race, class and voice. If you decide later on to change the selected race you can modify it.When choosing your figure, which is not based on race or occupation, you will be given many types of variations. The figure design will not effect the character strength. It sounds to be something solely based on how you want the character to look.
Here are the five races:
And now for the classes:
- Close-range battle specialization
- Uses powerful and destructive weapons
- Uses heavy equipment
- Will be a bulletproof shield when armed with the right equipment
- Considered to be defenders
- Speedy fighter
- Uses light-weight equipment
- Will use ranged bow attacks
- Firepower is inferior to this Vanguard
- Best Marksmen
- Advanced fighter
- Lots of fighting techniques
- Will use magic and auxiliary combat
- Not suitable for close-range battles
- Not suited for close-range battles
- A cornerstone character who will heal their allies
A special thank you to Jodie Langford for all the hard work put into translating this for me.
Demon GazeKadokawa GamesPlayStation VitaVita