By Steve Baltimore / September 7th, 2022
Today during the NIS America Showcase 2022, the company showed off four of their upcoming titles. These titles include the remastered Vanillaware classic, GrimGrimoire OnceMore, a new title from NIS, Monster Menu, a detective game called Process of Elimination and lastly, Void Terrarium 2. These titles will all be coming out next year.
Here is a bit about each title from the press release:
From the developers at Vanillaware, the classic PS2 strategy game GrimGrimoire is being remastered for Nintendo Switch, PS4™ and PS5™ with brand-new features to explore!
Join aspiring mage Lillet Blan on her journey within the Silver Star Tower, a renowned academy for magicians. All is not what it seems inside the tower walls—mysteries, monsters, and menaces lurk about. Harness the power of magic to dispel the secrets hidden within the tower and discover the truth of the Silver Star Tower once more!
Learn more at: nisamerica.com/grimgrimoire
- Spellbinding Strategy: Magical fantasy meets real-time strategy in this beautifully drawn adventure, filled with classic Vanillaware charm!
- Enchanted Enhancements: GrimGrimoire OnceMore expands on the Vanillaware classic with a brand new skill tree, improved user interface, art gallery, and so much more!
- Alluring Augmentations: Experience the bewitching adventures of Lillet Blan, now with remastered graphics and beautifully hand-drawn visuals in high definition.
Joining the SRPG ranks, Monster Menu: The Scavenger’s Cookbook brings new flavors of
strategy and adventure to the NIS mix!
Tighten your pack and loosen your belt before digging into this dungeon-crawling survival adventure! Monster Menu: The Scavenger’s Cookbook spices up the classic SRPG formula with deliciously fun cooking-based mechanics. Indulge in detailed character creation for your party, gather resources, ingredients, and items while exploring, and fight monsters in tactical combat. Then kick back by the campfire as you use what you’ve collected to cook meals that can give you the edge for your
next course of dungeon delving.
Learn more at: nisamerica.com/monster-menu
- All You Can Eat: Defeat and devour monsters in combat or use their meat to cook meals at the campfire to recover HP, boost your skills, and raise your stats!
- Choose Your Own Adventurer: Create your team of up to four adventurers by customizing the class, appearance, voice, and pose of each one!
- A Flavor of Its Own: Experience a unique combination of gameplay from the SRPG, roguelike, and survival game genres!
The Quartering Duke, an infamous serial killer with over a hundred victims, has thrown the country into chaos with his heinous acts. To bring an end to his killing spree, the “Detective Alliance,” composed of the world’s top detectives, has gathered to uncover and subdue him.
However, in a series of unforeseen events, an aspiring yet unremarkable detective named Wato Hojo stumbles into their operations. He joins the Detective Alliance on the mysterious island of Morgue to investigate the Quartering Duke, only to make the gruesome discovery that their target lurks among them! Can these detectives prove their innocence and unveil the identity of the Quartering Duke before the case runs cold?
Learn more at: nisamerica.com/process-of-elimination
- The Sign of the Fourteen: Team up with 13 other detectives, each with their own unique skills, tools, and personalities. Explore key locations around the island of Morgue and engage in choice-based dialogue to obtain useful evidence for each case.
- A Study in Shadow: Carry out investigations on an interactive map of the crime scene. Use your “Denouement” ability to absorb critical information, predict the future, and gather clues while piecing together the truth of each murder.
- The Island of Fear: As the secret headquarters of the Detective Alliance, the island of Morgue is host to a number of mystifying and dangerous areas. Explore a variety of vivid locales including a maze, research facility, and the Alliance’s manor for clues about the Quartering Duke.
Immerse yourself in a dystopian world contaminated with toxic fungi, where a robot watches over the last surviving human. Nippon Ichi Software presents the second installment in the Void Terrarium series which follows the aftermath of the defeated cloudAI’s plot to resurrect humanity.
Robbie the robot and his human friend, Toriko, have been able to live peacefully until she fell ill to a deadly new disease. In order to save her, Robbie must venture into the past and search the remnants of cloudAI’s memories to find clues about this mysterious illness in order to ensure the survival of the world’s last human.
Learn more at: nisamerica.com/void-terrarium/2
Weapons Master: Level-up your favorite weapon as you progress through dungeons. Mastering weapons will provide you with extra power needed to explore the vast wastelands!
Mystery Bonuses: Accessed via yellow portals, Mystery Rooms offer rare chests containing a myriad of boons including powerful equipment, new abilities, or ultra-rare skills that can alter the course of your expedition!
Customizable Companion: Making a return from the original, void* tRrLM2(); // Void Terrarium 2 offers new customization options for Toriko, including new clothes, hairstyles, and accessories! Give her the makeover of her dreams!
Terrarium Care: Maintain the humidity and temperature of your terrarium by planting seeds and nurturing them while they grow! Then, harvest your new plants to decorate your terrarium.
GrimGrimoire OnceMoreMonster MenuNISNIS AmericaProcess of EliminationVoid Terrarium 2