UPDATE: Pandora’s Tower has been announced for North America, published by XSEED Games, and scheduled to be released Spring 2013!
It’s been an amazing month!
We’ve seen spectacular sales of Pandora’s Tower across Europe and Australia, and reviews for the game were very positive. Operation Rainfall has cranked out a ton of coverage, most of which can be found throughout our site by searching for “Pandora’s Tower“.
So, you may be wondering what OpRainfall is planning to do now that Pandora’s Tower Month is over…
- We’re going to take a few days off so we can regain our focus.
- We plan on moving full speed ahead with promotion of The Last Story in anticipation of it’s upcoming summer release, which many sites have listed as July 10 (still officially unconfirmed).
- Our staff still needs to pitch Pandora’s Tower to publishers. We have made arrangements to meet with select publishers regarding Pandora’s Tower, and we will be sure to let you know the progress on that as soon as we are able to disclose more information. This may take several months, so please be patient with us.
- We are still in the process of having the limited edition cases printed, and manufactured. After that is done, we will be contacting everyone that donated to verify their shipping address and then finally shipping them out. The estimated arrival date for the cases is late June to early July.
- In line with our mission to promote niche games and make sure no game gets left behind, we have exciting times ahead as E3 is just around the corner! What games will need that extra push? We won’t know until we get there, but you can follow us every step of the way by frequenting our website http://oprainfall.com (http://oprainfall NULL.com), where we promise to deliver news, previews, and campaign details for the games you crave that deserve the attention.