- REVIEW: Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers
26 August 2016 6:00 AM | 5 Comments
- “Symphonic Suite Akira” Vinyl to Receive a Repress
25 August 2016 7:40 PM | No Comments
- PR: Download the Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice Demo Today!
25 August 2016 6:53 PM | No Comments
- REVIEW: A.W. Phoenix Festa
25 August 2016 6:00 AM | 3 Comments
- REVIEW: BLADE ARCUS from Shining: Battle Arena
24 August 2016 6:00 AM | No Comments
- REVIEW: DubWars
23 August 2016 6:00 AM | No Comments
- The Snatcher Soundtrack is Coming to Vinyl!
22 August 2016 8:00 PM | No Comments
- REVIEW: Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers
SHARE THIS PAGE
oprainfall on YouTube
Top Popular Articles
We are proudly a Play-Asia Partner
SUPPORT OPRAINFALL BY TURNING OFF ADBLOCKAds support the website by covering server and domain costs. We're just a group of gamers here, like you, doing what we love to do: playing video games and bringing y'all niche goodness.So, if you like what we do and want to help us out, make an exception by turning off AdBlock for our website. In return, we promise to keep intrusive ads, such as pop-ups, off oprainfall. Thanks, everyone!
Pandora’s Tower Campaign News & Reviews
- Posted on May 2, 2012 | 4 CommentsThe final part in Operation Rainfall’s audio series of discovering the music origins in Pandora’s Tower. Part III focuses on none other than Tchaikovsky, his life, and his 6th Symphony which plays a part in the game. Written and Narrated by Clinton Nix.
- Posted on May 1, 2012 | 7 CommentsWe gamers develop certain views of companies based on their actions. So it is no surprise that “core” gamers do not see the Wii in the greatest of light. It has lots of causal games on it and very few adult titles, sure. But just because the Wii’s library is the way that it is does not mean that the great games that Operation Rainfall has worked so hard to get here should be ignored just because they are on the Wii. Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora’s Tower all are fine examples of “core” gaming I for one hope Nintendo takes notice of how these titles do here so we get more titles like this in the future for the Wii-U. Nintendo will never take notice of games […]
- Posted on April 30, 2012 | 2 CommentsUPDATE: Pandora’s Tower has been announced for North America, published by XSEED Games, and scheduled to be released Spring 2013! Pandora’s Tower was released in Europe on Friday, the 13th of April, 2012. The game has yet to be confirmed for a North American release. Of the three games Operation Rainfall is campaigning for, Pandora’s Tower is the most niche. This article continues a three part series about the title. Each article highlights a different reason Pandora’s Tower is important as a Nintendo property. We have been releasing these articles throughout our month long celebration of Pandora’s Tower. Recently, Silicon Knights have been hinting at their intention to make the game that is most requested of them, a game that brings them back to their roots. Most fans seem to […]
- Posted on April 25, 2012 | 1 CommentWe return to the origins of music in Pandora’s Tower, and for part two, Franz Liszt and his famous ‘Liebestraum’ takes the spotlight. Follow along as we dig deeper into the relationship Pandora’s Tower has with this famous piece, and their similarities in inspiration. Written and Narrated by Clinton Nix
- Posted on April 19, 2012 | 2 CommentsUPDATE: Pandora’s Tower has been announced for North America, published by XSEED Games, and scheduled to be released Spring 2013! ~ Pandora’s Tower Tidbit #1 ~ Did you know Pandora’s Tower shows a Curse Gauge in the lower left screen while you’re playing the game? If you do not get the flesh from the master of the tower you’re in by the time it empties then the game ends. However, if you are noticing the gauge getting closer to zero and it’s in the blue range you may want to take some flesh from a smaller servant of said tower in order to go feed Elena. This will temporary reverse the effect of the curse so you don’t run out of time. Getting to the master of the tower is […]
- Posted on April 18, 2012 | 3 CommentsThe third game in the Operation Rainfall trilogy, Pandora’s Tower has a rich musical heritage. Follow along as we dive into the origins of the music and how it is implemented in the game. Several famous classical composers and their pieces are discovered in this series. In part one, a closer look is taken at ‘Catanae Fortunae,’ the main theme. Written and Narrated by Operation Rainfall Staff member Clinton Nix. Help us pitch Pandora’s Tower to Publishers!
- Posted on April 16, 2012 | 6 CommentsUPDATE: Pandora’s Tower has been announced for North America, published by XSEED Games, and scheduled to be released Spring 2013! Three months ago I began work on a four part article series for Operation Rainfall’s month long celebration of The Last Story. Titled “Pondering a North American Release for The Last Story”, the series contemplated various alternative means of distribution for the game. As The Last Story’s month ended I decided to revisit the topic, as a single article. Xenoblade Chronicles was released in North America last week. The distribution method of the title surprised many, angered some, while confusing others. While I understand the frustration of a limited release, to many with hopes of seeing the title sell ten million copies a day, an exciting new precedent was also […]