Namco Bandai recently released this new trailer showcasing some of the characters playable in the all new Jojo fighting game, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle, developed by CyberConnect2. The trailer hints at a more refined Street Fighter 4-esque game play than the studio’s previous Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series, whilst still delivering a stellar 3D-rendition of the manga series the game is based on.
Here’s a list of all the characters and their voice actors announced so far:
- Jonathan Joestar (VA: Kazuyuki Okitsu)
- Joseph Joestar (VA: Tomokazu Sugita)
- Wham (VA: Akio Otsuka)
- Jotaro Kujo (VA: Daisuke Ono)
- Josuke Higashikata (VA: Wataru Hatano)
- Giorno Giovanna (VA: Daisuke Namikawa)
- Jolyne Kujo (VA: Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Johnny Joestar (VA: Yuuki Kaji)
- Gyro Zeppeli (VA: Shinichiro Miki)
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure gained quite the cult-following here in the West with the release of the 1998 arcade fighting game (now available on PSN and XBLA), and claimed some internet fame thanks to its fabulous characters and over-the-top attacks (specifically one involving a steamroller). By the looks of it, CyberConnect2 is doing a great job of capturing the bizarre look and feel of the Jojo series and I’m looking forward to the triumphant 3-dimensional return of ZA WARUDO when the game releases for the PS3 sometime next year.
[SOURCE] (http://gematsu NULL.com/2012/09/jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-second-trailer)