An Anime Collector for 8 years!

All that juicy goodness goes here. NSFW must be hidden with spoiler tags.
Luffy III
Mercenary

An Anime Collector for 8 years!

Postby Luffy III » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:01 am

Well, the truth comes out my fellow gamers and Rainfall members,

I'm an elite anime collector, collecting and watching anime and reading manga for 8 years, that's right, eight straight years from High School to now! From Japanese culture to the food and technology, it is a strong passion and hobby!

Remember, the size of the anime collection does not matter at all but the knowledge and wisdom as a collector that counts from collecting anime and manga, drawing anime and manga from particular series and of course, analysing the themes, art and technique, soundtrack and storyline!

I prove that you do not need to be an expert in Japanese to enjoy anime! Besides, you can learn it the easy way by having a Japanese dictionary, an anime you enjoy with subs, and practice saying the phrases until it becomes fluent!

If you want to prove to me and many other collectors around the world that you want to be the greatest anime collector, you have to prove yourself and others that you have the skills and commitment in doing this hobby as there aren't many that are the full connoisseurs of anime collecting! Watch something new, something different whether its full of action or full of fanservice or surprises, expand your tastes, put off the other anime series such as Naruto for a while and take a chance! You never know you may like it! These are the words of an anime collector!

gamerguy
Soldier

Re: An Anime Collector for 8 years!

Postby gamerguy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 am

I've been watching anime ever since Sailor moon first appeared on toonami here in the states. I'm no collector but I do have a bankai ichigo costume for cons(I look more like glasses Aizen though).

Luffy III
Mercenary

Postby Luffy III » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:02 am

gamerguy wrote:I've been watching anime ever since Sailor moon first appeared on toonami here in the states. I'm no collector but I do have a bankai ichigo costume for cons(I look more like glasses Aizen though).

Impressive! Its a bit tricky to cosplay from the character you want to be to the required materials. However, its great to see others that enjoy watching anime! There are very few that does these type...

gamerguy
Soldier

Postby gamerguy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:01 pm

I really should have picked Aizen though. I look alot like him if I let my hair grow a bit or gotten a wig.

Anime is niche here in the west however its probably the largest of the niches out there. Particularly due to dragonball back in the 90's

Eevee
Nooblet

Postby Eevee » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 pm

I am not sure if it has been 4 or 5 years since I go serious with anime and manga following/reading. However I must say Cheese TV (an aussie kids morning show) brought Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z and pokemon all together in a morning and I was hooked. :D

Ever since, watching Anime and reading Manga have become a weekly thing. I also red some online comics like Looking For Group. But that aside I have watched other shows like Air gear, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Marmalade Boy and more. I have also completely read series like Eyeshield 21 and Fruits Basket. I know some of these are big titles but everyone has to start somewhere in it. Some series I have read and may have forgotten or got part way through too. I am currently reading Reborn and watching Fairy Tail and I am on and off with Gintama. In saying that I read both Shoujo and shonen Manga because as a girl I can link with both but I also find that Shoujo focuses a lot more on Japanese everyday life too.

Regardless I study Japanese because of Anime and Manga and I feel that having the knowledge of Japanese and Japanese culture helps with getting a little more in depth with the Anime or Manga. Jokes seem funnier and such. It is funny how different their culture and humour can be to ours or America's.
Regardless I will be following Anime and being a collector for years to come. I enjoy Old and new styles. Astro boy is a show all anime fans should watch since it is Osamu Tezuka who is the "Godfather of Anime" as they say. (the updated series is a good way to enjoy it :) )

But I want to say I admire that fact that you have been collecting for 8 years :D

gamerguy
Soldier

Postby gamerguy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:53 am

I read: Bleach,naruto,reborn,fairy tale,toriko, cage of eden and my personal favorite(when ever a new chapter decides to come out) berserk.

I used to get into detective conan but I fell out due to the huge amount of text per page and the massive chapter number. I also used to like liars game but it went on a like 5 year hiatus or something.

A really good shojo that I find is both appealing to males and females is eternal sabbath. I should really read that one again.

Servicerkm
Nooblet

чуп оргтехника сервис Минск

Postby Servicerkm » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:26 am

Доброго времени суток дамы и господа!

Наша фирма занимается свыше 10 лет ремонтом и обслуживанием оргтехники в городе Минске.Основные направления и виды нашей деятельности:

1)Заправка и восстановление картриджей

2)Ремонт и сервис оргтехники

3)Ремонт и настройка компьютеров и ноутбуков

4)Ремонт ЖКИ мониторов

5)SEO продвижение ваших сайтов

Мы будем рады Вас видеть у нас на интернет ресурсе НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ

Всегда рады помочь Вам!С уважением,ЧУП ТЕХНОСЕРВИС ВИКТОРИЯ.

ремонт ноутбуков в минске лошица
монитор ремонт минск
заправка картриджей samsung в Минске
ремонт компьютеров в Минске
ремонт ноутбуков в минске карта
ремонт принтера в минске
ремонт мониторов на дому минск
заправка картриджей kyocera в минске
epson снпч установка
диагностика и ремонт компьютера
ремонт ноутбуков в минске на дому недорого цены
минск ремонт и настройка компьютеров
ремонт мониторов филипс минск
заправка и восстановление картриджей в Минске
картридж сервис
ремонт чипа ноутбука в минске
срочный ремонт ноутбуков минск
заправка картриджей canon в Минске
срочный ремонт ноутбуков в минске на дому
заправка картриджей минск комаровка

ptencikbdk
Nooblet

Тонировка окон балконов Минск

Postby ptencikbdk » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:00 am

Добрый день господа!
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию высококачественные профессиональные плёнки.
Наша организация"ООО Защитные плёнки" работает 15 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.
Мы можем предложить Вам Защитные плёнки ,архитектурные плёнки,декоративные плёнки,автомобильные плёнки и противопожарные плёнки.
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте
С уважением,коллектив "ООО Защитные плёнки".

автомобильная пленка
картинки пленки
пленка на оконное стекло
пленка а2
архитектурные пленки для стекла
бронировка окон домов
пленки для оконного стекла
защитная пленка для металла
Бронировка офисов минск
пленка для стекол
Плёнки для офисных перегородок минск
Зеркальные плёнки минск
декоративная пленка для стекол
Бронировка котеджей
sfilm
декоративная пленка для стекла
Бронировка аптек
пленки для мебели
пленки для стекол
пленочка
матовая пленка для стекла
матовая пленка на стекло купить
защитная пленка купить
купить пленку для оклейки авто
защитная пленка для стекол
защитная пленка для автомобилей
защитная плёнка
продажа пленки
оконная пленка на стекло
декоративная пленка купить

ptencikbdk
Nooblet

Тонировка окон балконов Минск

Postby ptencikbdk » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:07 am

Привет дамы и господа!
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию высококачественные профессиональные плёнки.
Наша организация"ООО Защитные плёнки" работает 15 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.
Мы можем предложить Вам Защитные плёнки ,архитектурные плёнки,декоративные плёнки,автомобильные плёнки и противопожарные плёнки.
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте
С уважением,коллектив "ООО Защитные плёнки".

Купить плёнку А1 минск
пленка декоративная для мебели
Бронировка витрин
Тонировка балконов минск
пленки для стекол
защитная пленка для стекла
пленка а1
бронировочная пленка для стекол
тонирующая пленка для окон купить
декоративная пленка
светозащитная пленка
защитная пленка купить
пленку
защитная пленка для окон
пленка для стекла купить
тонировка офисных перегородок
пленки для стекла
пленка для
плёнка на стекло купить
плёнка на стекло купить
защитная пленка для автомобилей
plenki
тонировка стеклопакетов минск
защитная плёнка минск
автомобильные плёнки
Защитные плёнки
пленка для мебели
бронирующая пленка на окна
Бронировка стекла минск
бронировка окон

pretty
Nooblet

Postby pretty » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:17 pm

I have been watching anime for 4 years and it still great with me. I love Detective Conan best because I love detective. Do you have the same interest as mine? make friends to discuss more.

Return to “Anime & Manga”