Nintendo has a new video for Fire Emblem Awakening to share with us. The video shows off some gameplay, story and other mechanics of the game. Players are anxiously awaiting the February 4, 2013 release date.
Bullet points from Nintendo about the game:
- IMMERSIVE STORY AND VISUALS:The deep and immersive fantasy storyline is told through beautiful 3D visuals and movies.
- DEEP CAST OF CHARACTERS: A massive selection of characters are at your command,withal with a unique personality and background story and different class types and skill sets.
- DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT: An extensive selection of downloadable content will be available for purchase and will offer opportunities to acquire new maps, new story elements, new playable characters, new classes, and rare items and weapons.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Create your own personalized character and fight alongside heroic characters on the battlefield.
- BONDS GROWN IN BATTLE: Team up characters to strengthen their friendships on the battlefield. The closer they grow, the better these friends and allies will fight together. Some characters can even get married!
- TEAM UP: Team up with your friend and fight against a group of enemies in the local multiplayer mode.
- The StreetPass™ feature allows you to exchange your team data. Recruit or battle against the other player’s team or purchase rare items they might carry.
- The SpotPass™ feature allows you to receive new maps, items and legacy characters to battle against in random battle and local multiplayer mode.
Enjoy the following video and don’t forget to let us know if you plan on purchasing Fire Emblem Awakening.