By Walter P / August 27th, 2021
Today the survival horror title Tormented Souls is now out on Steam and the PlayStation 5. The game takes inspiration from classic horror games such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill. You can take a look at the press release for it below.
As Caroline Walker, explore the terrifying halls of an abandoned mansion on the hunt for missing twin girls – but you are not alone. Solve puzzles and face sinister enemies in deadly combat in this relentless nightmare.
- Investigating the disappearance of missing twin girls leads Caroline Walker down a disturbing path through the halls of an abandoned mansion-turned-hospital inhabited by sinister forces and medical atrocities
- A return to classic fixed perspective survival horrors, inspired by cult classics such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill
- Collect resources, build weapons, and solve puzzles using anything and everything you can to fight back against the unspeakable creatures roaming the town of Winterlake
- Also coming soon to Xbox Series X/S/One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch
- Physical versions of Tormented Souls will be available on PlayStation 5 (out now) and Nintendo Switch (release date TBC) for £29.99/ €34.99/ $39.99
Tormented Souls will be launching localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese, with several more languages including Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional) and Korean coming after release.
Tormented Souls will be released for the PlayStation 4, Switch, and Xbox One at a later date.
SOURCE: Press Release
PQubePS5SteamSurvival HorrorTormented Souls