By Michael Fontanini / January 8th, 2021
Limited Run Games is collaborating with Ubisoft and Universal Games to bring Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition some special editions. The game’s launch on January 14th is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the theatrical release. This complete edition includes the remastered game as well as the DLCs the game got in the past (the Knives Chau and Wallace Wells add-on packs). The game will be priced at $14.99 on Windows PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Stadia, Amazon Luna, and Ubisoft+. They say the game will also come to Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 as well. The game will launch digitally on January 14th.
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition is also getting three limited editions, which include physical copies for both the Switch and the PlayStation 4. It should also be noted that details on a physical release for the Xbox One will be announced at a later date. Here are the three special limited editions straight from the press release:
- Standard Edition ($34.99) – Includes a reversible cover featuring new art from original game artist Mariel Cartwright and series creator Bryan Lee O’Malley, “Leo’s Place” ticket stub and a full-color instruction booklet.
- Classic Edition ($54.99) – Includes a Standard Edition game, a deluxe hard clamshell retro box, CD soundtrack from Anamanaguchi, folded overworld map and sticker sheet.
- K.O. Edition ($139.99) – Includes the Classic Edition, “Sex Bob-omb” guitar picks, drum sticks, a cassette tape soundtrack, a seven card deluxe high-gloss holofoil trading card set, a hardbound book featuring interviews with developers involved in the game’s creation, production art and reflections on the game’s impact and importance written by Jeremy Parish. All K.O. Edition items will come in an authentic, hinged, hard-shell roadie case box with a 3D pop-up scene that includes working lights and sound.
That’s not all, as they have also lined up a bunch of merchandise inspired by the game. Pre-orders for these items start on January 15, 2021 and end on February 28, 2021 at the Limited Run Games website. The merchandise will be available this fall, and it includes the following:
- Scott Keychain ($9.99)
- Ramona Keychain ($9.99 )
- Playable Characters Trading Card Pack ($9.99) – Set of seven premium foil cards featuring in-game art of each playable character.
- Scott + Wallace Pin Pack ($14.99) – Set of two enamel pins featuring sprite art from the game.
- Kim + Stephen Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Knives + Nega Scott Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Ramona + Gideon Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Matthew Patel + Lucas Lee Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Envy + Linnette Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Roxanne + Todd Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- The Twins Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition T-Shirt ($24.99)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition Zip Hoodie ($36.99)
- Full Pin Collection ($99.99) – A collection of all 16 enamel pins in a special deluxe box.
Limited Run GamesScott PilgrimScott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - Complete EditionUbisoftUniversal Games