By Crystal Colwell / September 15th, 2020
Ziggurat Interactive have announced the release of seven classic PC titles onto GOG.COM. Timequest, Machiavelli the Prince, Les Manley in: Lost in LA, Les Manley in: Search For The King, Last Rites, Return of the Phantom, and Battle Engine Aquila are now available for purchase.
For the first week you can get a 33% discount thanks to the publisher sale! (there is a little over 3 days left at the time of publishing this article)
Find more information on each title in the press release below.
Ziggurat Interactive Launches Seven More Classic Titles on GOG.COM Today
For Intrepid Players, Action and Adventure Await in Timequest, Machiavelli the Prince, Les Manley in: Lost in LA, and More Debuting During Ziggurat’s Publisher Sale Week
DENVER, COLORADO (September 11, 2020) — Today, publisher of retro-and-modern games Ziggurat Interactive is pleased to announce that they have released seven classic PC titles, for the first time, on gaming portal GOG.COM. Beloved classics including Timequest, Machiavelli the Prince, Les Manley in: Lost in LA, Les Manley in: Search For The King, Last Rites, Return of the Phantom, and Battle Engine Aquila — are now available for purchase.
In celebration of their release, Ziggurat is hosting a Publisher Sale on GOG.COM. For one week, enjoy a 33% discount on all of their incredible titles, making it the perfect time to pick up these newly released PC gems!
Ziggurat’s newest GOG.COM releases include:
- Timequest: Players take a trip through ten critical historical events in this gripping interactive sci-fi adventure game from Legend Entertainment. Follow Zeke S. Vettenmyer, a Lieutenant in the Temporal Corps — a force dedicated to the protection of time and space — as he leaps through time to reverse the changes he has made that threaten the future and his very existence!
- Machiavelli the Prince: Skill, strategy, and a shrewd business sense are the keys to success in this medieval economic-sim, which can be played against A.I. opponents or up to four players in local multiplayer. Players assume a merchant’s role in the Renaissance as they buy low and sell high to not only earn wealth and fame — but also to work their way to becoming nobility!
- Les Manley in: Search For The King: Wild adventure and wacky scenarios seem to follow loveable Les Manley wherever he goes in this campy adventure game. Players guide Les through heaven and earth — literally — in search of Elvis, all to win over the woman of his dreams.
- Les Manley in: Lost in LA: The sequel to Search for the King, Lost in LA follows the titular Les as he fumbles his way through zany situations searching for his kidnapped friend, Helmut the Human Bean. Les will be scouring LA’s sleazy streets in a quest that will have him rescuing not only his friend but also a plethora of missing celebrities!
- Last Rites: The world is at the mercy of a zombie invasion in this tense first-person shooter. Gather your A.I. squadmates and get down to purging the world of these horrific flesh-eaters! To help you get the job done, there’s plenty of high-tech weaponry waiting for you to take it out for a night on the town.
- Return of the Phantom: A murder has been committed at the premiere of the opera Don Juan Triumphant, and it’s up to you, as detective (and opera-lover) Raoul Montand, to uncover who the secret villain is and bring them to justice. Everyone believes it is a sinister and mysterious Phantom, and as the body count begins to rise, you have to leave no stone unturned as you seek out the masked face of evil.
- Battle Engine Aquila: Prepare for fast and furious mech-powered warfare, as Battle Engine Aquila puts you smack in the center of a deadly land war, fought by blood-sworn enemies the Forseti and the evil Muspell. As Hawk Winter, an underground racer plucked from obscurity, you must helm the legendary Battle Engine Aquila and fight through 43 missions. Harness the Battle Engine’s mobility and devastating firepower as you guide legions of allies to victory while battling on the land, sea, and air across 12 massive islands.
“We are excited to continue working with GOG.COM to make more of our growing library of retro titles available to a new generation of gamers,” said Michael Devine, SVP of Business Development. “This latest collection of games encompasses a wide range of genres, including economic-sim, action, and adventure, delivering something for everyone.”
Timequest, Machiavelli the Prince, Les Manley in: Lost in LA, Les Manley in: Search For The King, Last Rites, Return of the Phantom, and Battle Engine Aquila are now available for PC via GOG.COM at a 33% discount.
Ziggurat Interactive has over 40 retro classic games in development, with new games releasing every month. Keep up to date on the latest news from Ziggurat on Facebook, Twitter, and the company’s official website.
About Ziggurat Interactive
Ziggurat Interactive was launched in late 2019 with the goal of preserving and expanding the legacy of video games. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Ziggurat creates and celebrates games — expanding the audience for both retro and new titles by making them accessible to players of all types while bringing classic licenses and new IPs to market through a variety of distribution channels across multiple platforms.
Battle Engine AquilagogGOG.comLast Rites:Les Manley in: Search For The KingMachiavelli the PrincePublisher saleReturn of the PhantomTimequestZiggurat Interactive