By Patrick Aguda / August 5th, 2020
Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2) is now available to download for PC via Steam. The game was previously available for download via the Microsoft Store on Xbox One and PC. The Steam launch of PSO2 coincides with the Episode 4 update which adds multiple features including a new story and access for more countries.
A list of the features added is as follows:
- Global access for an additional 33 countries
- Player Level cap increased to 80
- Photon Art and Technique Levels increased to 17
- New Skills available from Player Level 76 to 80
- Introduction of PvP in the BATTLE ARENA
- New PSO2 Friend List, separate from Xbox Live Friend List
- Character slot maximums have increased to 20
- New ARKS Missions
- Universal Ship for Battle Arena and Challenge Quests
- BONUS Quests for huge amounts of EXP, Meseta, and material items!
- New Seasonal Events
- New Alliance Quarters, including Tokyo, Battleship, and Lunar Surface
- Characters from the Anime series of Phantasy Star Online 2 will appear on the Ship, and can join your party after completing specific Client Orders!
- Exciting new Titles to earn
- New enemy types to challenge
- New quest types
- New areas to explore
- Preview your purchases in the Fresh Finds Shop
- Send your Material Items automatically to the Storehouse
- Season 6 of the Mission Pass
You can check out some more details on Episode 4 HERE.
To celebrate PSO2‘s launch on Steam, multiple Valve-themed rewards will be available for players. Rewards include outfits inspired by Half-Life 2, emotes, weapons and more. You can check out the list of available rewards HERE.
Phantasy Star Online 2 is now available for PC via Steam. Where will you be downloading PSO2?
launchMMORPGPCPhantasy Star Online 2SegaSteam