By Michael Fontanini / April 17th, 2020
Publisher Ziggurat Interactive wants to help people stay safe at home and entertained during this trying time. To that end, they’ve started a multi-week giveaway event in which 500 Steam game codes will be distributed from their product library. The “Stay Inside & Play Inside” event will see 50 game codes given away each day for ten days. A new group of daily winners will be selected each day from April 18th through the 27th. According to the press release, players can enter the sweepstakes via Ziggurat’s giveaway page, Facebook, or Twitter. The event started today at 10:00 AM PT.
Here is a rundown of the eight games included in the Ziggurat Interactive “Stay Inside & Play Inside” giveaway event:
- Central Intelligence – Leverage local politics with both propaganda and the military in a classic strategy game.
- Darklands – Command four adventurers through 15th Century Germany to face monsters and magic.
- Deadly Dozen – Infiltrate and neutralize your foes in this WWII squad-based tactical shooter.
- Marco Polo – Put your bargaining skills to the test on the legendary Silk Road and build a business empire. Bandits may try to “borrow” from you, though!
- Mission Critical – Your starship is nearly destroyed, and now you must survive the game’s mix of strategy and puzzles.
- Nam – Fight your way home in hectic first-person combat after a raid on enemy territory has gone awry.
- Slave Zero – Hop into the cockpit of your stolen mech and shoot down your foes in this action-filled shooter.
- Superhero League of Hoboken – A group of misfit “heros” must take on Doctor Entropy in this unique adventure game.
Stay Inside & Play InsideSteamZiggurat Interactive