By Josh Speer / March 11th, 2020
Here at oprainfall, we love crazy tributes to Japanese culture, especially games involving waifu and husbando. Which makes the upcoming reboot of Sakura Wars all the more exciting. Today SEGA has unveiled a new Relationships trailer, showing off the many wonderful women that abound in Sakura Wars. Your choices will affect those bonds, which shows off the date sim aspect of the game. And there’s some great heroines, including the titular Sakura, Hatsuho, Azami, Anastasia and Claris.
If you’re interested in dating some stunning warrior women, you’ll probably be interested in checking out Sakura Wars when it launches later this April. It’s gonna be a PS4 exclusive too, along with a sweet physical edition. To read more details about the game, just check out the press release below, especially the Relationships trailer.
Announcing New Pre-Order Bonuses for Physical Launch Edition, Digital Deluxe and Digital Standard Editions
IRVINE, Calif. – March 11, 2020 – Relationships require nurturing and careful choices. The LIPS system* will help you make the best decisions to build romance and friendships with the captivating characters of Sakura Wars. Take a look at our latest Relationships Trailer while you await the game’s release on April 28 for PlayStation 4!
New Content for Launch Edition Pre-Orders
We have a big update for those who pre-order the physical Launch Edition: you will now also receive the Theater Costume Add-on Bundle! This set includes new costumes for Kamiyama, Sakura, Hatsuho, Azami, Anastasia, and Claris based on costumes from the Flower Division’s various stage productions.
What You Get with the Launch Edition
- Reversible cover art
- Sticker set featuring the main cast
- Theater Costume Add-on Bundle
What You Get with the Digital Deluxe and Digital Standard Editions
- Imperial Combat Revue PS4 Dynamic Theme
- Neko Ears Add-on Bundle
By upgrading to the Digital Deluxe Edition, you will receive: Legacy of Love Add-on Bundle: a pack of costumes and background music (BGM) paying tribute to:
- The Flower Division of the Imperial Combat Revue (Sakura Wars 1, Sakura Wars 2: Thou Shalt Not Die)
- The Flower Division of the Paris Combat Revue (Sakura Wars 3: Is Paris Burning?)
- The Star Division of the New York Combat Revue (Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love)
Charming Accessories Add-on Bundle, which includes
- Glasses Bundle
- Dog Tail Accessory Bundle
- Angel Accessory Bundle
Swimsuit DLC Bundle
Release Timing Sakura Wars takes center stage on the PlayStation 4 on April 28, 2020! For more information, please watch our latest trailer, and be sure to visit the official website
Sakura Wars Features:
- Dramatic Character Interactions – Engage with a colorful cast through the dynamic LIPS dialogue system where what you say and how you say it has a profound impact on relationships off and on the battlefield.
- Exciting Combat Payoffs – Your bonds with team members flow into the high-energy combat finale of each episode, featuring action-packed fights with giant steam-powered mecha.
- Brilliant Anime Production – Gorgeous animated sequences, a lush soundtrack, and characters designed by anime and JRPG luminaries will transport you into a vibrant 1940s steampunk Tokyo.