By Andreas Placakis / November 14th, 2018
An updated version of the Sega Saturn port of the acclaimed arcade shoot-em-up, called Game Tengoku CruisinMix Special, will be released on the PlayStation 4 and Steam on November 30th, according to publisher Degica Games.
Game Tengoku is all about poking fun at Japanese culture, including karaoke, video games, anime, and more. There’s also this whole thing about pigs, so expect that too. Here’s a list of key features from Degica Games:
- 6 stupendous ships (robots, schoolgirls, ace pilots, pigs?!)
- 8 parody-fueled stages (JRPGs, driving games, karaoke and more)
- Multiple soundtracks, display modes and other extras
- Online leaderboards, time attack modes and eggplants galore
- A nostalgia-packed data library of Jaleco history
- Did we mention bomb-wielding pigs?
A physical release is also on the way, thanks to a partnership with Limited Run Games. This is called the Paradise Box Edition, and it comes with the following goods:
- Game Paradise CruisinMix Special (PS4)
- 128 page Art book
- 2 soundtrack CDs
- An original anime DVD (English subtitles)
- Game Tengoku CruisinMix Special (PS4)
- 4x DLC (Clarice, Homura Banto, Voice pack + Tatsujin)
- And a few special, exclusive surprises that are bound to see fans in heaven (or paradise?)!
Degica GamesGame Tengoku CruisinMix SpecialPCPS4Shoot 'em upSteam