By Andreas Placakis / October 2nd, 2018
My Memory Of Us is now available for pre-order for PC and PlayStation 4, the latter system only in Europe. In celebration, developer Juggler Games have released six new “Making of” videos, showcasing inspirations for the game-play, art, and music, which you can view here. The game is set to be released on October 9 for PC (Windows 10), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It will cost $17.99 & $22.99, £12.99 & £17.99, and €14.99 & €19.99 for Steam and PS4 respectively.
Publisher IMGN.PRO and developer Juggler Games announce that the indie darling My Memory of Us is now available for pre-order on PC (Steam). It is also available for pre-order PlayStation®4 (PS4®) in the EU only at this time. My Memory of Us is set for an October 9, 2018 global launch date on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Xbox One version is under submission.
- Steam: 14,99 EUR/17.99 USD/12,99 GBP.
- PS4: 19,99 EUR.
- Launch price in other markets: 19,99 EUR/22.99 USD/ 17,99 GBP.
To celebrate the pre-order and upcoming launch, Juggler Games released six (6) new “Making Of” videos for their upcoming game. The “Making Of” videos showcase the inspiration for the game and art, the design of the gameplay, and the creation of the game’s music.
- Story Concept: https://bit.ly/2Q5oAhB
- Game Design: https://bit.ly/2NzKOuZ
- Art Style: https://bit.ly/2pyCQ7b
- Programming: https://bit.ly/2xzc8Qa
- Music: https://bit.ly/2QUnaYk
- Heroes: https://bit.ly/2DpMKBN
ABOUT MY MEMORY OF US
Narrated by a legendary actor of stage and screen, My Memory of Us is a puzzle-based, side-scrolling story game of hope and heroism in the face of absolute terror. Created by Juggler Games as an ode to their grandparents and the millions of others who faced occupation during World War II, My Memory of Us begins in The City – a place inspired by pre-Second World War Warsaw, where a young boy and girl from two different worlds come together to be kids, free to play and enjoy life. War breaks out and the children, faced with forced separation, work together to find ways to stay together and survive the threat of the evil occupation.
- A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
- Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
- Pair mechanics: take control of two separate characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
- A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
- The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
- A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
- Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
- A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows 10
Juggler GamesMy Memory Of UsNewsPCPlayStation 4Pre-orderpress releasePS4SteamXbox One