By David Fernandes / July 11th, 2018
Eisys, Inc. has recently announced the launch of their title, Remyadry a Dungeon Crawling RPG Inspired by Touhou Project, through DLsite.com, digital content download site operated by EISYS, Inc, and through Steam. You can catch the trailer for the game down below.
Gensokyo is connected with ‘a certain world’ and eventually a huge dungeon by the name of ‘Mazes of the Week’ appears. The mansion that protagonist Remilia Scarlet was living in is trapped within this dungeon. Cooperating with companions, Remilia and co. end up having to clear that dungeon.
Remyadry is a mouse controlled RPG with character creation and dungeon crawling.
Players can compose their party from a maximum of 20 units and fight their way through the dungeon.
· Players can import their own image assets into the game to personalize the game experience
· Characters can be named freely
· Acquire more characters as the story progresses
· Characters can be powered up by distributing points earned in the game
· Earn skill points by progressing the game and customize your skill tree
· Most battles are automated for a smooth game experience