By Tyler Trosper / June 25th, 2018
Explore the world of H.P. Lovecraft but in dungeon crawler form. Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is now available in Early Access on Steam.
Not all content is available, but Blini Games plans on adding more throughout the Early Access phase, which may last 3 to 4 months.
You can purchase the game now on Steam for $12.99. For the full details, check out Blini Games’ press release below.
FIGHT THE CTHULHU MYTHOS IN ROGUELIKE ACTION-RPG LOVECRAFT’S UNTOLD STORIES
Welcome, investigators. You already know: the universe is not what it seems. Lurking in its deepest shadows, hiding behind imposible corners, bubbling and crawling in the cracks between dimensions, sleeping lifeless dreams under the waters, there are ancient terrors that once ruled the Earth — and that will come back some day to claim what was theirs. It is imposible to defeat forever such powers as the Old Ones and the Outer Gods. We all know that, in the end, death and madness awaits us all. But maybe we can delay the inevitable…
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories, the action RPG with roguelike elements, is now available on Steam Early Access for $12.99 / €12,99 / £10.29. Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is an action RPG with rogue-like elements. You explore randomly generated levels based in H.P. Lovecraft stories, fighting cultists and all kinds of monsters from the Mythos, improving your skills, weapons, and gear, looking for clues and information about the Old Ones and the Outer Gods, and solving puzzles and challenges. Review keys are available, ask us for yours!
ABOUT LOVECRAFT’S UNTOLD STORIES IN EARLY ACCESS
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories will be completely playable on Early Access, with its core gameplay and all its main features already implemented. In the first version that will be released on June 22, players will have access to:
- 5 levels
- 2 characters (the Detective and Dr. Clawstone)
- 1 boss
The rest of the content will be included via update during Early Access or when the game transitions to full release. Blini Games plans for the game to stay in Early Access a short time, from 3 to 4 months – enough time to gather feedback and implement any changes the game might need.
- Fight more than 50 different monsters from the Myths of Cthulhu in this intense action RPG
- Explore Lovecraft’s stories in 12 different randomly generated levels and face the Old Ones in 5 special levels
- Choose your own path: will you look for clues and information to uncover the truth, or just fight your way out?
- Pick your hero between 5 different characters, each with their own stats and skills, including the detective, the thief, the professor, the witch, and the ghoul
- Improve your stats to become more powerful, but be careful: madness awaits for those who learn too much!
- Collect and improve more than 30 weapons and hundreds of items and artifacts
- Look for clues and special items to unlock more stories
Blini GamesEarly AccessLovecraftLovecraft's Untold StoriesPCSteam