By Mitchell Tromans / March 3rd, 2018
Disclaimer: The opinions of the corrupted save podcast is that of the author, and not that of Operation Rainfall as a whole.
Warning: Mao and Animitch’s flu, featured in this episode of the podcast, is so contagious that the other hosts caught it just by talking with them over the internet. You very well might too, so listen at your own discretion. Someone on the podcast actually died before the end of the episode. Who, you ask? Listen and find out (it was soundbot our orignal recording method).
On today’s podcast.
- KH3 Trailer
- Another pointless remaster (Burnout Paradise Remastered)
- Another shitty joke simulator game (Build a PC Simulator)
- SWERY’s The Good Life coming to Kickstarter after failed Fig campaign
- Shroud of the Avatar probably not worth the wait
- Fear the Wolves (PUBG but STALKER)
- some ancient Unity game about wolves
- Interview with Kamiya, Sakurai and Ueda
- Capcom Vancouver is kill
- Billy Mitchell’s hot sauce
There is also:
- Anime Stuff
- A new gameshow Tag you’re it!
- Waifu of the week
- Shout-outs and Shout-ats
- What have you been playing?
- and finally our question of the day – How do you feel about game remasters?
Intro music is the opening for pop team epic “Busted Rose”, Outro music is, I don’t know Fish didn’t tell me and I was too lazy to ask. Sorry
That about does it for this episode take care and see you next time!
If you have any questions you’d like to pose to us leave them in the comments below (as we are quite awful at coming up with interesting ones of our own).
billy mitchellburnout paradisecorrupted savecorrupted save podcastkingdom hearts threePodcastswery65the good life