By Tyler Trosper / February 16th, 2018
Unfortunately, the massive 1.3.0 update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has been delayed to March 2nd. Nintendo made the announcement via Twitter today, stating the reason for the delay was because of a bug that cropped up.
The update was supposed to hit sometime this week. Along with New Game Plus, here are a list of other additions that are expected to be added with the update. Be warned: some things may be spoilers for people who have not completed the main game yet:
Torna’s Blades (Obrona, Sever, Perdido, and Cressidus) can be obtained and equipped Blades
- Torna’s Drivers (Akhos, Patroka, and Mikhail) can be obtained and equipped as Blades
- All Blades can be dispatched on Mercenary Missions
- Adds new skills to Driver skill trees
- A Driver’s level can be lowered at inns, granting more bonus EXP in battles
- Bonus EXP can be spent on items, with one allowing you to hold more accessories
Other major changes include:
- New sorting options have been added to Accessories, Assist Cores, Blade List, etc.
- Blades can be locked so they aren’t accidentally released
- The Core Crystal bonding scene can be skipped
- When the mini-map is enlarged, icons form the skip travel map will be displayed
- Players who purchased the Expansion Pass will also receive their fourth set of useful items.
You can check out our original article on the 1.3.0 update here.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 recently sold over 1 million copies worldwide. The game is currently available for the Nintendo Switch.
Monolith SoftNintendonintendo switchXenobladeXenoblade ChroniclesXenoblade Chronicles 2