By Steve Baltimore / October 10th, 2017
Raiden V: Director’s Cut has launched today on both the PlayStation 4 and PC. This is the definitive edition of the game with new features and levels for players to blast through.
Here is a list of the features:
Packed with tons of features, modes, and new additions, Raiden V: Director’s Cut is designed for re-playability and includes:
· Two-player Couch Co-op: For the first time ever, join forces with a friend and defend Earth against the Cranassian invasion.
· Story Mode: An all new story full of twists and turns! Featuring multiple endings, the story alters depending on the player’s performance.
· New Missions: Enjoy two new missions, created exclusively for the Director’s Cut edition
· New Ships: Choose from three unique ships, each with different strengths and weapons.
· Branching Levels: Experiment with different routes through stages
· Boss Missions: Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in leaderboards
PlayStation 4Raiden V: Director's CutSteam