By Patrick Aguda / March 10th, 2017
Bandai Namco has announced that they will be releasing a large free update for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization on March 14. The update is called Warriors of the Sky and adds characters from the previous game, Rain and Seven.
In addition to these new characters a new dungeon called the Stalvatos Ruins will also be implemented. A new scenario titled “Warrior of the Sky” will also be unlocked.
You can check out the announcement video below.
A full list of additions to the game are as follows:
- New stage “Stalvatos Ruins” unlocked
- New main scenario “Warrior of the Sky” unlocked
- Level cap increased to 80
- Rain and Seven added as characters
- Co-sleeping event for Premiere added
- Ability to copy skill palettes
- Addition of Duel system “PvE mode”
- Usage frequency of EX skills for NPC’s now configurable
- Additional tutorial for Emotion Void screen
- Partner AI improved
- Final battle difficulty mitigated
- Additional art assets for the gallery
- Switchable to online play during gameplay
- Overall EXP system revised
- Locked rooms can be excluded from search
- Item drop rate changed for online play
- Purpose of search definable
- ATK and DEF caps when using battle skills raised
Are you ready to rejoin Kirito and his friends on this new adventure in Sword Art: Origin?
Bandai Namco EntertainmentPS VitaPS4Sword Art OnlineSword Art Online: Hollow Realizationupdate