By Crystal Colwell / February 17th, 2017
Trulon: The Shadow Engine is set in a steampunk-flavored universe and brings an interesting twist to the genre. This RPG offers players a chance to take Gladia and her companions on their journey to the Kingdoms of the Tripudia and Maelon. Check out the trailer below, and the press release for a better look into this title.
Our review of the PC version can be found here: Review
Trulon: The Shadow Engine brings an interesting twist to the genre due to a unique and fresh card combat system, but it also offers a classic RPG experience. You will take Gladia and her companions on their journey to the Kingdoms of Tripudia and Maelon, a huge steampunk world created by the game’s author Johan Lillbacka and the award-winning American writer Jak Koke, who is known from the Shadowrun best-seller Dragon Heart Saga.
The game will be available for pre-order on February 21 at a price of $19.99, early birds will get a 20% discount. Its final release will be February the 24th.
About Trulon: The Shadow Engine
Enter a world of steampunk and magic by experiencing the debut title of the Trulon series. Trulon: The Shadow Engine is an adventure RPG with a unique card combat system. Battle enemies mutated by magic as you explore the kingdoms of peaceful Tripudia and dangerous Maelon. Unravel the threads of an insidious plot and uncover dark secrets to help bring an end to the mysterious disease threatening Tripudia.
- Unique card combat system with a deep strategy
- Battle enemies using a collection of over 50 unique cards
- Over seven hours of single player action and adventure
- Four unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
- Solve puzzles and interact with over a hundred NPCs
- Beautiful setting featuring a mix of steampunk and JRPG
- Spin-off story from the original Trulon novel
headup gamesTrulon: The Shadow Engine