By Michael Fontanini / January 27th, 2017
Last week, Headup games announced their sequel to The Inner World. The original game is also coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One soon. This comes after getting an award for “Best German Game”. The new sequel, The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk, is coming out this summer on PC, Linux, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, iOS and Android. Today they released some more news for The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk. They’ve revealed the first hand-drawn screenshots of this adventure game. Check out both of them:
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk sees Robert set out on a legendary journey to find the last wind monk. In the world of Asposia, the flute nose dynasty has been watching over things for centuries upon centuries. They secretly fill the “roly-poly” world with light. But a trader of odds and ends named Emil has lead all Asposians astray. He’s gotten them to believe that the dynasty itself is working with dark forces! What happens next will pretty much require you to wait and then play The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk when it comes out this summer.
Check out the full press release below for a lot more details on the game:
About “The Inner World – The Last Windmonk”
The flute nose dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end. In secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has led all the Asposians astray, making them believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. Seriously, who knows what this weird family is doing day in, day out?
The only one who could stop evil Emil is the heir to the flute nose throne: Robert. He has been petrified for three years, though. With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing, he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless, and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle and who is Robert’s love with a capital L, by the way. A final ray of hope is provided by the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert himself…
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World” (you don’t need to know the first part!). Save the flute noses from persecution and evil Emil!
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: find the last wind monk, cause trouble in a tumble mouse factory, play with Uncle Oboe for some toilet paper in prison, help a desperate Bingo-Pony become happy once again, bring the adorable baby gorf back home and save Asposia! Again!
- Navigate Robert and Laura, those charming Asposians, through the game. And now you can even operate the nutty pigeon, Peck.
- There are new sites for you to discover! Including the topsy-turvy airport “Asposia Central”, the quirky tumble mouse farmers and the mysterious Shovel Mountains.
- Practice new songs on your magic flute nose and activate ancient artefacts.
- Beautiful hand-drawn adventure for people quick on the draw.
- Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality.
- The Asposian puzzle help: Provides you with hints when you’re as clueless as Robert – completely spoiler-free of course.
- Available for most any operating system or console – except the Gameboy! (..but at least PC, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS- and Android devices…)
More news at innerworld-game.com.
About Headup Games
Headup Games is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, the company has released over 100 titles since its establishment in 2009. With over 50 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup Games is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com
Studio Fizbin is an Independent Games Studio located in Ludwigsburg and Berlin, Germany. Sebastian, Alexander and Mareike combined their forces in 2011. They strongly focus on story-based games and interactive apps with exciting and unique characters, worlds and tales. Their heart project „The Inner World“ received critic ratings of 80% and higher. Critics love the intense atmosphere, the intelligent puzzle design and the funny, ambiguous humor. Studio Fizbin also creates games for clients, such as a multiplayer-game-table for a museum or the elephant-app, based on the famous German TV show. The Studio won several awards for their projects, like the “Best Family Game”, “Best German Game“ and „Best Innovation“, which reflects their high standards of quality. More at www.studio-fizbin.com.
headup gamesThe Inner WorldThe Inner World: The Last Wind Monk