By Joseph Puntschart / August 8th, 2016
Idea Factory International have announced today their latest Steam ports via press release. Formerly Vita exclusives that launched for that platform earlier this year, both Trillion: God of Destruction and MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies will be coming to PC via Steam with a release date slated for this autumn. Both titles join the upcoming Monster Monpiece, the already released Amnesia: Memories and several Neptunia games as part of Idea Factory International’s PC lineup.
You can check out the press release, via Idea Factory, below.
LOS ANGELES, CA., August 8, 2016 – Hope you’ve been honing your strategy RPG skills or perfecting your hack ‘n’ slash moves over the Summer vacation –MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies™ and Trillion 1,000,000,000,000™: God of Destruction are back for a fight on Steam, this Fall!
Originally launched on the PlayStation®Vita system, these Steam titles are sending players back to school with all the intense multiplayer tagteam brawls inMegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies and strategic, perma-death matches in Trillion: God of Destruction and that they loved and more, like smooth 1080p graphics and special Steam bundles!
About MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Gamicademi- a historical academy renowned for educating CPUs in the ways of humans. Despite its accolades attendance has hit an all-time low, so Blanc and friends decide to film a blockbuster zombie movie on its premises to garner more attention for the school.
Everything’s going according to keikaku until real zombies start shuffling out of the woodworks! Can they turn this undead invasion in their favor and make the best zombie flick ever, or will Gamicademi’s Dark History consume them all?
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies Key Features
- Send Zombies to Detention! Take on zombie hordes with a two-person tag team, racking up crazy combos, and boost battle stats, like attack and defense, with support characters!
- Not Another Group Project! Team up with up to 3 other friends in onlineMultiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- We have a New Student… CPUs from other dimensions join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Slay ‘Em in Style! Make sure you’re dressed to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Trillion: God of Destruction
More than a thousand years passed since the legendary battle against the Heavens. The demons of the Underworld lived an evil, yet fulfilling life in peace. And so it remained, until the appearance of Trillion, a demon god of destruction that sought to consume the world.
Its power unfathomable, it destroyed the Underworld’s forces. Even Zeabolos, the Great Overlord himself, was defeated.
On the brink of death, Zeabolos heard a mysterious voice from deep within. “It is too early yet for the lineage of the Great Overlord to fall…” Zeabolos was revived, his shambled body patched together again by a young necromancer named Faust.
Zeabolos gained the power of the Soul Grimoire, and decided henceforth to fight.
Trillion: God of Destruction Key Features
- A TRILLION HP! This big bad boss has 1,000,000,000,000 HP! How you defeat him is up to your individual strategy and training!
- 6 Deadly Sins to Love! In between battles, you’ll get some quality alone time with each of your six Overlord Candidates leading your army. Can you have a love story even in war?
- Prepare for Battle! While Trillion sleeps, it’s training time! Hit the training grounds and discover randomly-generated treasure chests or strengthen weapons at the Blacksmith’s!
- Replay, Replay, Replay! Stats carry over with each New Game+ plus and there are multiple endings to unlock! With over 10 endings, there’s even more reason to stand up and keep fighting!
SOURCE: Press Release
Compile HeartIdea Factorymegatagmension blancMegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS ZombiesPCPS VitaRPGsSteamtrillion: god of destructionValve
%d bloggers like this: