By Benny Carrillo / June 9th, 2016
With the deadline only 8 days away and only $22,000 of their $45,000 goal met, the guys at Mr. Tired have decided to host a series of live-streams where you can not only chat and ask questions, but also see some behind the scenes as they work on building out some levels and code a few event scenes.
If you’ve been curious about this title, or just wanted to see a little behind the scenes about how games are made, you check out the schedule below. Be sure to join in as the funpocalypse comes to Twitch, check out their Kickstarter page, and be sure to tweet them @UndeadDarlings with any questions you might have.
- Thursday, June 9: 1–6 p.m. (PST)
- Saturday, June 11: 3–8 p.m. (PST)
- Sunday, June 12: 3–8 p.m. (PST)
- Tuesday, June 14th: 1–6 p.m. (PST)
- Thursday, June 16th: 1–6 p.m. (PST)
- Friday, June 17th: 7 a.m. – Whenever (PST)
crowd fundingIndieKickstarterPCPS4Undead Darlings