By Operation Rainfall Contributor / May 15th, 2016
Sekai Project has announced the release date for Vifth Floor’s military-theme action dating sim Just Deserts. This tour will start on July 11 for Windows, Mac, and Linux via Steam.
Just Deserts follows the story of a soldier fighting for Aquarine City, which has come under attack by aliens. Teamed up with some highly-skilled and beautiful girls, players will be able to save humankind while gaining the love their dream.
Sekai Project has sent us these features about Just Deserts-via press release:
With a wide spectrum of fun activities to engage in, a robust management system, hundreds of in-game items to use and collect, mini battles, and more, Just Deserts looks to keep players enlisted and engaged for countless hours. So, mark it down on a calendar because the Just Deserts tour of duty begins Monday, July 11 on Steam!
- 5 unique heroines with different personalities and interests
- Full English voice acting for each heroine
- 3 in-game languages (English, Indonesian, and Japanese)
- 7 different endings, based on your status with each of the heroines
- List of activities which can be done alone or together with your favorite heroine
- Management system with energy, health, money, day/night time, and love status
- Mini battles with the aliens
- Hundreds of items to use as gifts, food, or aide in battle
- Travel across the desert area and within the city
- A beautiful soundtrack composed by Ecky from the Vesuvia Circle
- Steam Trading Cards and Achievements
You can follow Just Deserts’ updates at their official website.
Just Deserts is coming to PC via Steam on July 11.
animejust desertssekai projectvisual novel