By David Fernandes / May 10th, 2016
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth’s developer and publisher Nicalis Inc. have announced today the official release of The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth for the PS4 and Xbox One. For 10.99 this DLC add-on should appetite fans who hunger for more content. They have also announced the Wii U version will eventually release in the coming months.
– Over 100 hours of MORE gameplay
– Greed Mode – a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
– Expanded main game – a new final area with a new final boss
– Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday!
– Online Leaderboards – compete for highscore/best time
– 10 totally new and awesome challenges!
– 1000+ new room designs
– MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
– 120 new items–not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards–taking the item count up beyond 500!
– Alternate soundtrack!
– New secret transformations!
Uber secrets including:
– Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
– 4 new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
– Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
– 100+ enemies, with new designs
– 8 new bosses
and probably at least 5 other features we can’t remember due to all the crap that we threw into this little brown nugget!
PS4The Binding of Isaac: AfterbirthXbox One