By Crystal Colwell / February 15th, 2016
Onion Force is a tower defense/action adventure game that we were recently notified about. As soon as I saw tower defense I was ready to learn more! Anyhow, this title features over 30 levels of “butt-puckering mayhem.” Build the best towers for your area as you deal with terrain, weather, destructible environments and what sounds like madness in the best sense of the word. I’ll let the creators of the game tell you a bit more about it.
- Developer: Queen Bee Games, Inc; Based out of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- Release Date: March 16 (Steam, iOS & Android)
- Platforms: PC/ Mac/Linux/ iOS/ Android- other platforms TBA
- Website: www.queenbeegames.com, www.onionforce.com (coming soon)
- Price: TBD
- Availability: Digital Download on Steam, App Store, etc TBA
- ESRB: E for Everyone
About the Game:
All the kinds are dead… except one…
Onion Force is a hybrid Action Adventure/Tower Defense game with 30 levels of butt-puckering mayhem! Use cunning and strategy to strengthen your from a diverse cast of characters, and hang onto your seat as you try to save the last king from his impending doom.
Make intelligent choices, collect gold and onions, and build towers that will be most effective for the threat at hand. Decimate evil through an array of terrain, weather conditions, destructible environments and utter chaos to get to the source of this nonsense.
- Stand-out cartoon graphics and stellar special effects & animation
- 3 playable heroes, each with their own unique abilities
- 6 fully fleshed out locations with 30 huge levels
- thousands of pieces of equipment to collect and equip
- 8 different towers types with 5 different power levels each
- Collect onions to trade for a wide variety of power-ups
- adjustable game speed… be careful with this!
- Develop your own play-style, there are a thousand ways to win… and lose
- Three difficulty modes- even easy mode can pose a challenge
- Awesome tunes- Oxygenfad rules!
Inc.Indie gamePCQueen Bee GamesSteamTower Defence