By Operation Rainfall Contributor / January 15th, 2016
Tiny Build has wrapped up it’s four day long string of announcements revealing a new game every day. Today’s release is Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor, to join their other announced titles, The Final Station, Road to Ballhalla and Lovely Planet.
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor puts the player in the roll as a female alien janitor at an alien bazaar. This anti-adventure game follows her as “she dreams of leaving the planet of Xanbran’s Rock”. There will also be a playable demo at Pax South.
Tiny Build has sent this via Press Release about the games features:
- Explore the spaceport!
- Eat perception-altering hallucinogenic eyeballs!
- Clean up the spaceport with your trusty Incinitron!
- Suffer through an ancient curse placed upon you by a mysterious, screaming skull!
- Discover unique and flavorful pieces of trash that reveal the adventurous culture of the planet you’re stuck on…
- …and, if you’re lucky, a way off it.
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor will release via Steam the Spring.
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitortiny build