By David Fernandes / November 17th, 2015
Atlus has announced the release of Stella Glow, the last Imageepoch game to be developed before they closed in May of this year, and is now available in stores and on the Nintendo eShop. Being of a spiritual successor to the Luminous Arc series, fans of the franchise may find something to like in this title. You can watch the launch trailer below.
- Song Magic: Famous Japanese voice actors sing more than 20 songs composed by Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears). The songs are part of Song Magic – a vital combat and story element. Players can even choose to “tune” the Witches’ hearts to increase their abilities.
- Solid Strategy Gameplay: From the team behind the classic Luminous Arc games comes a brand new IP with the same renowned level of strategic combat.
- Free Time: Players will get an allotment of Free Time where they can upgrade or buy items, tune Witches’ hearts, explore, and grind experience, but that’s in limited supply as Combat Time will drive along the game’s story.
- Forming Bonds: Several Free Time options allow players to deepen relationships with their comrades, even form romances, which can unlock new powers and special events – make sure to use your Free Time accordingly!
- Plenty of Fight: Stella Glow will have 40-60 hours of story and sidequest content, with multiple endings, New Game+ mode, and more than 50 maps to battle on. The world of Stella Glow is rich and vibrant with tons to do!