By Jeff Neuenschwander / June 14th, 2015
Of course, there are things we believe won’t happen every year. It’s not that we don’t want them to happen, it’s just that we don’t think it will. If they happen, they will gladly be welcomed (in most cases). But here is what will surprise us the most this year.
WHAT WON’T HAPPEN AT E3 2015
- Sony: The Last Guardian. Almost cliché to put it down at this point.
- Nintendo: The Nintendo World Championships will be anything but a shadow of their former selves. Anything about amiibo supplies (mrgrgr…) is addressed.
- Konami: Issues a public apology for PT/Silent Hills.
- Bethesda: An Xbox One compilation of games call the Box-thesda. They announce their plans for an online store to compete with Valve.
- Microsoft: Kinect 3.0. All digital Xbox One complete with Kinect… actually, knowing Microsoft, that may happen.
- EA: “We guarentee that our games will be glitch-free when they release. We promise.”
- Ubisoft: “We promise that these games will have the exact graphics upon release as you see here. And they will be glitch free.”
- Sony: The Vita portion lasting more than 10 minutes.
- Nintendo: The Legend of Zelda Wii U, although that one’s a gimme since Nintendo already said that they wouldn’t bring that to E3 this year. Golden Sun 4 and The Wonderful 102 being announced.
- Square Enix: Dragon Quest X getting localized. Kingdom Hearts III getting announced for the Wii U.
And that’s what we think may, will, and won’t happen at E3 2015. What do you think? Let us know what you think will happen in the comments below.
BattlefrontBethesdaBravely SecondDragon QuestEAfallout 4Final Fantasykingdom hearts 3Mass EffectMicrosoftMirror’s EdgeNintendoPlaystationSonySquare EnixThe Last GuardianUbisoft