By Daniel Velázquez / May 22nd, 2015
Just a few days ago we posted that Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation, the turn-based, action RPG that was released earlier this year on the PS Vita, would be coming to Steam on June 2nd. Well, it looks like the game could not be contained and will instead be releasing next week, on May 29th.
The date is important to know in case you want to take advantage of a 50% discount of the title, which will regularly retail for $29.99. That’s pretty good savings on a release that gets upgraded 1080p graphics on PC. Take a gander at the full press release below and let us know in the comments if you’re downloading this game when it comes out next Friday.
LOS ANGELES, CA., May 22, 2015 – The CPU Candidates are itchin’ for PC battle, so we’ve bumped up the Steam release date to next week – May 29 – for Hyperdimension Neptunia™ Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation! Normally $29.99, it will be available at 50% off for the first few days of launch. With this PC release, you’ll be able to experience all of the magic of the game that originally launched on the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, with the added polish and shine of 1080p graphics!
Read the press release here.
About Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
20XX – Gamindustrifaces a dire crisis. Shops are boarded up, creators are overworked and starving, and death looms over all Gamindustrimen. But the CPUs refuse to let this be game over for their world!
Gamindustri had severed its ties to the chaotic Lawless Realm long ago, and yet… Ever since the advent of ASIC – the Arfoire Syndicate of International Crime – morality has all but vanished. As much as 80 percent of all students are rumored to worship a being known as Arfoire. Parents, despite knowing it to be a poor deity to worship, have gone ahead and allowed their children to do so. Even the governing bodies of the world have turned a blind eye to it, rather than crush the crisis in its infancy. Well, basically, Gamindustri was pretty messed up, you guys. Ahem.
Thus did Gamindustri fall into complete and utter disarray. Those who tire of living in this corrupt world are sent to wander the Gamindustri Graveyard, forever lost.
- Gamindustri in 1080! Experience all the humor, turn-based battle, and crazy HDD transformations of Re;Birth2with the sheen of 1080p excellence!
- Four or More for War! Have up to 4 characters on the battlefield, and 4 more on the sidelines, ready to jump in and give their support!
- Stella goes Rogue! Send Stella out to brave Gamindustri’s dungeons in this realtime mini-game and she’ll collect all kinds of treasure for you – you just sit back and eat pudding! Be careful though, because if she dies in the dungeon, she’ll lose all her special gear!
- The World’s your Oyster! Customize the Gamindustri experience with Plans, which allow you to do things like increase/decrease enemy difficulty, change the items you’ll receive from a dungeon, and more!
- Build-a-Sword! Use Idea Chips and Blank Discs to create custom equipment that can open up new worlds of skills for you!
About Idea Factory International, Inc.
Idea Factory Co., Ltd. has been releasing its video game titles, such as the Hyperdimension Neptunia™, Record of Agarest War, and Hakuoki series, in North America and Europe through third-party publishers. Following its establishment in September 2014, Idea Factory International served as an information hub for Idea Factory games, and has since published the Idea Factory titles, Monster Monpiece and Hyperdimension Neptunia™ Re;Birth1 for the Playstation®Vita handheld entertainment system in 2014. Idea Factory International, Inc. intends to continue providing localized media to fans worldwide in conjunction with Idea Factory Co., Ltd., with a focus on strengthening the Idea Factory brand around the globe.
Hyperdemension NeptuniaHyperdimension Neptunia Re; Birth 2: Sisters Generation