By Operation Rainfall Contributor / March 30th, 2015
Welcome to episode 28 of Total Control, oprainfall’s official podcast. Recorded on Mar. 26, join Azario Lopez, Justin Guillou, Josh Speer and Arthur Augustyn as they discuss Bloodborne and Dark Souls difficulty and if games have gotten too easy over the years. Also discussed is Hideo Kojima leaving Konami, Trails in the Sky getting ESRB rating, more Final Fantasy, and some other video game conversations.
Crowdfunding in the this episode:
Music on this podcast:
- To celebrate Wild Arms 4‘s 11th Birthday both tracks featured in this episode are from the game. Just a cool factm- Wild Arms 4 was the first game localized by Xseed.
Follow the cast on Twitter:
- Total Control: @thetotalcontrol
- Azario Lopez: @azariosays
- Justin Guillou: @JusGuilluo
- Arthur Augustyn: @arthuraugustyn
- Josh Speer: @SpeerofD3stiny
Don’t forget to subscribe by adding the Total Control RSS feed to your podcast software. Also be sure to check us out on iTunes. If you would like to contact us, email us at email@example.com.
Bloodbornedemon soulsFinal Fantasy Type-0 HDHelldiversSmashTrails in the Sky