By Crystal Colwell / March 1st, 2015
Commander Cool 2 is another title on Steam Greenlight. This time around we have a platform game that is a tribute to old 2D arcade games, and features hand drawn characters. Check out more about the game below.
The following information has been taken from the Steam page.
Commander Cool 2 is a tribute to the good old 2D arcade platformers with uncompromising jump ‘n run sections, precise controls and an action-packed multiplayer. Use your timemachine and fight your way through 90+ levels in 3 time ages. Use a totally crazy arsenal of weapons to best your enemies. Maybe you will fry your enemies with the rainbow-spitting unicorn? Or will you light a fire under them with your volcano weapon? To ensure life’s not too easy on you, every level has 3 missions and a hidden diamond for you to achieve.
- Retro-inspired 2D arcade platformer
- Hand-drawn characters
- Awesome graphics in HD
- Local coop-mode with up to 4 players (desktop & selected consoles)
- Over 30 different enemies and traps
- 9 crazy weapons
- 10+ Skins
- 3 different time ages (stoneage, pirates, future)
- Over 90 challenging levels
- Custom maps
- Super easy and precise controls supporting controllers, keyboard and touch input
- Loads of fun jump ‘n run action
Commander Cool 2SteamSteam Greenlight