By Jerry Hrechka / February 20th, 2015
Acting on the brand synergy of games that you assure your girlfriend you’re playing for the story and gameplay, Koei Tecmo has revealed that the Japanese release of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round–their ninja-based fighting game with a heavy emphasis on T&A–will be include sixteen costumes from Senran Kagura–a ninja-based action game with a heavy emphasis on T&A. It will be apart of the game’s season pass, which will be releasing in waves until June of this year. The list currently includes the following:
- Ninja Costumes Vol. 1 (February with 10 costumes)
- Ninja Costumes Vol. 2 (March with 10 costumes)
- Senran Kagura collaboration (May with 16 costumes)
- Unannounced (May with 16 costumes)
- Unannounced (June with 16 costumes)
- Season Pass exclusive “Marie Snow White Maid Costume” (seen in the featured image)
While it’s a good way to get a heavy number of costumes for fans of the game, it’s hardly the cheapest. In Japan, the pass charges ¥10,044–roughly $85 USD.
The pass is also currently available in North America for $92.99, but there is currently no word on the Senran Kagura collaboration being included. However, it’s not unlikely that it will be announced in the future.
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last RoundDLCfighting gamesKoei TecmoSenran Kagura