By David Fernandes / February 5th, 2015
Along with the new update that came today, Majora’s Mask DLC for Hyrule Warriors that was showcased at last month’s Nintendo Direct is now available for North America on the Nintendo eShop. Either separate or for those who pre-purchased all the DLC in the All-in-One Event Pack/Hero of Hyrule Pack.
- Level cap is raised from 150 to 200.
- New potion mixtures are added to the Apothecary.
- New medals are added.
- New weapon skills are added.
- New features are added to the smithy.
- Can remove an unwanted weapon skill at the cost of 300,000 Rupees.
- Can sell weapons directly without exceeding maximum inventory.
- Can identify a sealed skill by spending (10x KO’s remaining) Rupees.
- New info added to Adventure Mode.
- Total damage taken can be seen on pause menu.
- Players can restart stages without returning to the map.
- Buffs have been made to various character movesets.
- Zant’s Scimitar moveset.
- Players can now dash-cancel out of his C5.
While for the Majora’s Mask Pack:
- 2 new characters: Young Link & Tingle
- A new Adventure Mode Map with the new gimmick dealing with the Moon
- Comes with new 8-bit weapons and palette-swap costumes for select characters.
- 3 new costumes: Ocarina of Time costumes for Sheik and Impa as well as a Skull Kid costume for Lana.