Austin, Texas – May 9, 2014 – Today, Renegade Kid announced the first of four episodes in their eagerly anticipated first-person shooter series, Moon Chronicles, will be available on May 15, 2014 for $8.99 USD in North America – exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™.
Experience Renegade Kid’s award-winning first-person shooter, remastered in glorious 3D. Moon Chronicles delivers an atmospheric sci-fi adventure with enhanced graphics and intuitive touch screen controls for a truly unique experience – all running at a silky smooth 60 frames per second.
Join Major Kane on a mysterious mission to Earth’s moon to investigate a unique hatch of unknown origin. With each new episode you are brought one step closer to understanding the secrets that lie beneath the surface of the moon.
- Experience the first true first-person shooter on Nintendo 3DS.
- Immerse yourself in the gripping story-driven episodic action adventure.
- Equip a variety of guns, including powerful alien weaponry.
- Utilize Remote Access Droid (RAD) to navigate tunnels and unlock secret pathways.
- Explore the moon’s surface with the LOLA-RR10 buggy, armed with a plasma turret.
- Choose from a wide selection of control schemes, including Circle Pad Pro support.
About Renegade Kid
Founded in 2007 by Jools Watsham and Gregg Hargrove, Renegade Kid is an independent development studio based in Austin, Texas. A developer of handheld and console video-games, Renegade Kid is known for its award-winning titles including Mutant Mudds, Moon, and the Dementium series.
For more information on Moon Chronicles, visit http://www.renegadekid.com (http://www NULL.renegadekid NULL.com).
For more coverage on Renegade Kid, check out the following: