By Crystal Colwell / February 13th, 2014
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited will see a release on the PlayStation Vita in North America and Europe sometime this summer. The game is said to feature new scenarios with more of a back story for some of the game’s cast and new spells and techniques. There will be new characters and a few appearances of some familiar faces from games past. The DLC from the the PS3 version of the game will be included as well.
Santa Ana, Calif. (February 13, 2014) – NIS America is thrilled to announce that
Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited will be heading to North America and Europe on
PlayStation®Vita this summer, both in retail form and digital! This is an expanded and
enhanced version of the fan favorite fourth game in the Disgaea series, Disgaea 4: A
Promise Unforgotten, which was originally released on the PlayStation®3 in 2011.
For more information, please visit NISAmerica.com/games/disgaea4-a-promise-revisited
About the game:
The original game had a cast and story that was widely praised as one of the best in the
series, and this PlayStation®Vita version offers players a chance to relive that adventure on
the go, and with brand-new content! Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited comes packed with
in-depth gameplay, everlasting value, and the great sense of humor you’ve come to love.
The graphics engine truly brings Takehito Harada’s characters to life with fluid animations
and high definition details. Create your own political party and take advantage of a slew of
new battle and strategic features expanding upon the already staggering replay value. Grab
your PS Vita and stop the Corrupternment’s evil doings with the power of…sardines?
New Vita-exclusive content and features:
– Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding
more backstory to some of your favorite characters.
– New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea
– A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
– Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
– Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes.
– Features beautiful Hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita’s OLED screen.
– And more
DisgaeaDisgaea 4: A Promise UnforgottenPlayStation Vita