By Crystal Colwell / November 7th, 2013
Indie platform game A Walk in the Dark is available on Steam with full integration of achievements, cloud saves, and leaderboards. The Steam edition also gives you access to ten new levels that are supposed to be extra challenging.
A Walk in the Dark – Steam Edition
An action platformer in a surreal dark fantasy world.
Release date: 07 November 2013
Genre : Action, Platformer
Platform : Windows
Company: Flying Turtle Software
We are happy to announce that the game A Walk in the Dark is now available on Steam with full integration of achievements, leaderboards and cloud saves.
The Steam Edition includes 10 new extra challenging levels that go a step further in exploring the platforming mechanics of the 100 story levels.
In this action platformer you play as a cat running through a dark fantasy world. You’ll be running, jumping and sliding with smooth and precise controls designed to make you feel like a cat. But it won’t be easy. In the dark you never know what lies in the shadows. In this dark journey you will face strange creatures and dangerous traps.
Steam store page:
The original AWITD Announcement Trailer:
– A story driven platformer set in a dark fantasy world.
– Fluid controls and animations: play as a cat, move like one
– Challenging levels set in a dark, strange and dangerous world.
– Gravity inversion mechanics that will test your skills and ability to adapt to new gameplay.
– Beautiful original soundtrack
A Walk in the DarkPCSteam