By David Fernandes / November 5th, 2013
Limited Edition Will Be Available for Pre-Order at $79.99
November 5, 2013 Torrance, CA – Aksys Games is excited to announce thatBlazBlue (pronounced “Blaze-Blue”): Chronophantasma Limited Edition, the highly anticipated newest installment of the BlazBlue 2D fighting game series, will be available for pre-order in retail outlets for $79.99! The BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Limited Edition will include not only a 40-page art book, official soundtrack CD, and small figurine of Rachel Alucard (“nendoroid”), but will also contain two North American exclusives! BlazBlue: Chronophantasma will be available in March 2014!
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma brings the very best in 2D fighting to a new level on the PlayStation®3 entertainment system featuring new characters, redesigned moves, and an incredible networking mode to play against fighters around the world! Even for those unfamiliar with the series, BlazBlue: Chronophantasma for PlayStation®3 system provides an extensive tutorial and special beginner’s mode (“Stylish Mode”) to get everyone in on the action.
Be sure to check www.blazblueuniverse.com regularly for more information regarding BlazBlue: Chronophantasma!
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition Includes:
- 40-Page Full Color Art Book – Featuring art from the game as well as specially created art by a variety of artists, the BlazBlue: Chronophantasma art book is a must for any BlazBlue fan!
- Official Soundtrack CD – Composed by famed game creator and musician Daisuke Ishiwatari, listen to the sounds of this new BlazBluewith totally new music!
- A Rachel Alucard Nendoroid – Every LE comes with a nendoroid of everyone’s favorite vampiress with an attitude – Rachel Alucard! Only sold with the BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Limited Edition!
- A Fighting Moves Poster – The BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Limited Edition will include a reference poster with all of the playable characters and their moves! Just for the US!
- Truly Exclusive Special Features Blu-ray – Featuring interviews with Toshimichi Mori, creator of BlazBlue, the Special Features disc will take you behind the scenes of BlazBlue: Chronophantasma! There may be some other unannounced goodies on the disc as well, so stay tuned for more information.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Summary:
With the Cauldron shattered and the cycle broken, Ragna begins his final mission: Hunt down the villainous Terumi. Noel’s life and the fate of the entire world hang in the balance as the Bloodedge marches toward one last confrontation.
- New and Redesigned Characters – BlazBlue: Chronophantasma adds five new playable characters to the original cast, as well as two downloadable characters, the scientist Kokonoe and the villainous Terumi. Characters from the past are also redesigned and rebalanced, and each have new moves.
- Delve Deeper into BlazBlue – BlazBlue: Chronophantasma’s story mode contains more than 30 hours of gameplay, pushing further into the epic journey of Ragna and the others than ever before.
- Modes of Glory – Featuring traditional BlazBlue modes such as Arcade, Unlimited Mars, Survival, and more, BlazBlue: Chronophantasma offers hours of gameplay for experienced hardcore players as well as new fans.
- Networking Capabilities – Revamped and enhanced, the networking mode for BlazBlue allows you to battle players from around the world. A newly added rank system allows you to know beforehand who you will battle.
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma has not yet been rated by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB). For more information, visit www.esrb.org
About Aksys Games
Founded in 2006 in Torrance, California, Aksys Games Localization, Inc. is a localization studio and visionary video game publisher specializing in the Japanese-to-English translation of games and committed to publishing unique, multicultural, high-quality interactive content for all current-generation platforms with its talented staff. Its lineup of games includes the Record of Agarest War series , Zero Escape: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Winning “Best Story/Writing” Awards from IGN and Nintendo Power), Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (2012 GDC Awards “Best Story” Nominee), the acclaimed BlazBlue fighting game series, and Muramasa Rebirth. More information about Aksys Games and its products can be found on the company’s website,www.aksysgames.com.
Aksys GamesArc System WorksBlazBlue: ChronophantasmaPS3