By Andy Na / November 4th, 2013
Those of you in the United States who have not yet played Tales of Xillia for the PlayStation 3 may want take advantage of a recent Amazon.com price drop on Namco Bandai’s latest Tales outing in the West from $59.99 to $29.99. For a story-driven game—and a Tales mothership game, no less—that you could clock over 60 hours in, the price is unbeatable. (The game’s price is also reduced at retailers like GameStop and Best Buy, but only down to $39.99.)
- Two Heroes – Choose one of two distinct heroes: Jude Mathis, a medical student or Milla Maxwell, a mysterious woman accompanied by the Four Great Spirits, and experience the story from their unique point of view
- Dynamic Battles – Action packed, real-time battles including the all-new dual raid system that expands the strategy and combo potential by linking with a partner during skirmishes
- Creative Collaboration – Beautiful characters designed by renowned artists Kosuke Fujishima and Mutsumi Inomata inhabit the lush, expansive world of Rieze Maxia
- Expansive Gameplay – New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, fierce enemies and adversaries to battle and secrets to uncover
- Tales of Xillia follows Jude Mathis, a clever medical student attending school in the capital city, and Milla Maxwell, a mysterious woman accompanied by four unseen beings. Players will be able to choose either Jude or Milla at the outset of their adventure through the world of Rieze Maxia, where humans and spirits live together in harmony.
Tales of Xillia has a sequel, Tales of Xillia 2, due in North America and Europe next spring for the PlayStation 3.
AmazonAmazon.comBest BuyGameStopNamco BandaiNamco Bandai GamesNamco Tales StudioSaleTales of XilliaTales series