By Crystal Colwell / September 26th, 2013
Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold will be available in Japanese arcades sometime this winter. So far, the details known about the game include two new playable characters: Junpei Iori, who will wield his bat, and Yukari Takeba. Along with those two playable characters, there is someone named Sho Minazuki, a mysterious new character exclusive to the game.
- Shadow-type characters who allow you to not only fill the SP Gauge, but keep it full
- A new feature called the S-Hold Gauge that charges your player’s special attacks
- Barrage Combos that will deplete your SP Gauge
- A new tournament called the P1 Climax that pits the Investigation Team against Shadow Walkers
- Many of the staff from Persona 4 Arena are said to be working on this game.
Thank you, Will Whitehurst, for providing the translation work that made this article possible.
Arc System WorksarcadeAtlusMegami TenseiPersonaPersona 4Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex HoldShin Megami Tensei