By Crystal Colwell / August 1st, 2013
UDON Entertainment met with such an overwhelming demand for their 2013 Convention Exclusive Books that they have decided to offer the content online through their store. At 12 PM (EST) today, pre-orders will be accepted for the books that were only offered at Comic-Con before now. The books will start shipping around August 25, 2013 and can be bought individually or in a value bundle. Quantities on some of these items are going to be very limited, so don’t delay if you are interested.
The Art of Brutal Legend: Heavy Metal Slipcase Edition
- Features a limited edition, exclusive heavy-duty silver metallic slip case.
MM25: Mega Man & Mega Man X Official Complete Works: Deluxe Blue Laser Foil Hardcover
- Over 400 pages.
- 100 pages of content never before published in English.
- Blue laser foil dust jacket.
Street Fighter Origins: Akuma VS. Special Edition
- Long awaited origin story.
- Story by Chris Sarracini.
- Art by Joe Ng.
- Akuma vs Gouken dust jacket by James Ghio.
- Bonus Sakura on the Beach image by Arnold Tsang.
Street Fighter Classic Volume 1: VS. Special Edition
- Material from UDON’s first 10 issues of the Street Fighter series.
- Brand-new Ryu vs. Sagat dust jacket by James Ghio.
- Hidden Chun-Li on the Beach image inside by Arnold Tsang.
Super Street Fighter Volume 1: New Generation VS. Special Edition
- All the popular Street Fighter IV characters.
- New Gulle vs Juri dust jacket done by James Ghio.
- Hidden Juri on the Beach image inside by Arnold Tsang.
World of Warcraft Tribute Limited Edition Hard Cover
- Gold foil stamping.
- Stunning exclusive artwork by Blizzard’s own Arnold Tsang.
If you will be going to PAX Prime in Seattle, WA this August 31 – September 3, you can purchase these books there as well. You will not be able to place an order online now and pick the books up at PAX though, so please don’t expect to be able to do so.
2013 Convention Exclusive BooksBrutal LegendsMega ManStreet FighterUDONWorld or Warcraft