By Steve Baltimore / July 15th, 2013
Kisareth Studios has released a trailer for their upcoming Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 2 War of the Abyss. This is the sequel to Episode 1 Tides of Fate. The new game will continue the adventures of Magus Lee and his followers. I reviewed the first game, it was a blast to play with classic turn based combat and wonderful 16-bit graphics. For more information about The Chronicles of Dark Lord series check out Kisareth’s new webpage.
The new episode will feature:
- All-new high-resolution artwork and lush high-definition landscapes and animations
- Professional-quality soundtrack, featuring indie artists such as zero-project, Marielle Thomas, Sketchy Logic, Morte Mcadaver, and for the first time featuring two tracks from acclaimed Youtube artist Eric “Erock” Calderone.
- The active-time battle system returns with some new features enhancements.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay.
- Decisions have more involved consequences that will even affect the final outcome.
Chronicles of a Dark LordPC