By Crystal Colwell / March 28th, 2013
To celebrate Toki Tori 2‘s upcoming release, Two Tribes has hatched a contest for you. Simply decorate an egg, take a picture of it, tweet or Instagram the picture with the hashtag #tt2egg, and wait to see if Two Tribes picks you as a winner. Winners will receive a copy of Toki Tori 2 for the Wii U. Decorating an egg has never been so rewarding!
Those who would like to put their decorating skills to the test should check out this contest. Entering is easy, and it seems anyone can play.
Again, here’s what you have to do:
- Decorate an egg.
- Take a picture of the egg.
- Tweet or Instagram the picture with the hashtag #tt2egg.
The winners will be announced on April 3, 2013.
Toki Tori 2 is a puzzle adventure game that will be available through the Wii U eShop on April 4, 2013. It boasts a number of features, as described on Two Tribes’ website:
- Explore a beautiful, Metroidvania style open world.
- Follow the path, or stray off-road and tackle the expert puzzles.
- Play on the Wii U GamePad, or use the second screen for extra info.
- Use the GamePad as a camera and collect photographs.
- Toki Tori 2 is huge. We dare you to find all it has to offer!
Toki Tori 2Two TribesWii U