By Crystal Colwell / January 29th, 2013
Become the leader of Fourth Echelon with the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist Paldin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The Blacklist Collector’s Edition will retail for $169.99 and will be released on August 20, 2013 in North America and Latin America.
Included in the Collector’s Edition:
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist video game.
- Remote Control C-147B Paladin Aircraft: Command the air with a custom 3-channel, dual-engine aircraft modeled after the in-game Paladin mobile headquarters.
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® Echoes comic book: Limited 88-page graphic novel by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmondson and illustrator Marc Laming.
- Limited edition Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist poster.
- Exclusive Billionaire’s Yacht co-op map.
- Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast co-op map, Gold Sonar Goggles and Upper Echelon Suit.
In the game, players once again take on the role of lethal operative Sam Fisher who must stop an international terrorist group behind The Blacklist, a series of escalating attacks on US assets. Operating under the newly formed Fourth Echelon unit, Sam Fisher and his team will use any means necessary to prevent the next deadly assault.
Delivering a gripping modern-day storyline, the game brings back core elements of the franchise and incorporates a new level of technical innovation and design to create the biggest Splinter Cell to date. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist will push the series to even greater heights by offering a complete package where single-player, co-op and multiplayer are tied to a universal economy system supporting a wide variety of play styles.
BlacklistCollectors EditionPS3Sony PlayStation 3Splinter CellTom Clancys Splinter Cell Blacklist Collectors EditionXbox 360