By Crystal Colwell / January 29th, 2013
Aksys Games has announced its plans to release the Japanese action RPG, Muramasa Rebirth for the PlayStation Vita. Muramasa Rebirth is the follow up to Wii’s Muramasa: The Demon Blade. The game will utilize the Vita’s OLED graphics along with Muramasa’s beautiful hand drawn artwork that bring it to life as players enter the world of Muramasa. You can play as Momohime or Kisuke as you fight your way through ancient Japan, defeating monsters, evil spirits, samurai and ninja’s a like.
Features of Muramasa Rebirth:
- Redesigned for the PlayStation®Vita system, Muramasa includes hi-res graphics, enhanced controls, a complete relocalization in English, and more!
- Two Stories – Follow Momohime, a princess possessed by an evil spirit, and journey west battling demons and much more! Or follow Kisuke, a ninja who has lost his memory, and travel east in search of the demon blades.
- Hi-Res Graphics – Using hand-drawn graphics and Japanese artistic styling, Muramasa Rebirth creates a colorfully painted world on your PS Vita screen!
- 108 Blades – Search and forge new deadly weapons and build an inventory of up to 108 blades. Each blade has a unique special ability. Equip yourself with these deadly blades and become more powerful as your foes close in on you!
- Purchase Additional DLC Characters – Play in four additional scenarios as different characters!
Aksys GamesMuramasa RebirthPlayStation Vita