By Crystal Colwell / December 20th, 2012
The Cave, which is an adventure game brought to us by the fine folks at Double Fine, has a new trailer.
The Cave releases in January 2013 on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, and Wii U and is sure to entice fans in with its unique offerings.
- Character Selection – Choose from 7 different characters who have journeyed to this mysterious and beckoning place known only as The Cave.
- Seamlessly Spelunk – Explore a ginormous completely seamless cave-world presented in astounding cross-section that will blow… your… mind.
- Assemble a team of 3 explorers – From the Hillbilly to the Time Traveller; all 7 characters have their own unique personalities, special talents and a dark and secret reason for descending The Cave.
- A Cave like no other – If you enjoy spelunking and dark rocky caverns then be prepared to be disappointed. Your first clue The Cave is a place like no other will be when you stumble across the subterranean amusement park or the medieval castle, not to mention the fully armed and ready to launch nuclear tipped missile.
- Let’s work together – Switch between the 3 characters, in cooperation with each other, and solve physical and adventure puzzles as you learn the truth behind why they are here. Share the cave exploring adventure with friends in local co-op.
- Unlock all the secrets of the cave – Replay the adventure with a new set of characters for a whole different experience including unique story, puzzles and areas of The Cave, plus hidden treasures (not redeemable for cash) and collectables.
- Watch the Cave come alive – Experience the detailed, stunning art style and humor that only Ron Gilbert and Double Fine can dream up.
Screenshots of the game.
Double FinePCPS3The CaveWii UXbox 360